Thursday, August 19, 2004

A few entries back I displayed my displeasure with my neighborhood Church...On the same day, I told my neighbor the same and she was very quick to condemn them as false, but I took up their defense, because at least they were trying...everyone makes mistakes, leaders of the church make more mistakes than any sometimes...so I told her:

It's still faithful believers, gathering in the Name of Christ once a week, as they were commanded. Even if they do not know what they are doing, for lack of a decent shepherd/pastor...At least they are "church-goers." Better than those who don't go at all...and I cited Paul:

Hbr 10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some [is]; but exhorting [one another]: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

She responded, "Just because people do not go to church does not make them bad...(did I say it did?)they may be better than those who go and pretend...A house or building does not bring God to you...It's Faith..."

(A thought that just came to mind, the building often brings people to God, at least makes them think about Him, and very often, if run by successful, obedient people, will bring God to them, in the form of the Holy Spirit.)

Anyway, I responded, perceiving her thoughts, It would be nice if you meant this, but you do not, because you can't have faith in God apart from hearing/reading His Word.

If God is your neighbor, and He IS, then you and He need to have fellowship together and work together, to bring His Kingdom to earth, otherwise what is your faith in? Witchcraft? Money? Physical strength? the Devil? These practitioners have faith too and their faith is in one another as well. Yet they live off the Godly men and women and children among them, snaring, suckering, killing and eating the Holy among them if they can...That is why we go to Church and study the Bible. So that we will know better and be prepared to do battle with these forces, able to defend ourselves-Spiritualy-against our enemies...We walk among the lying, living dead and in order to have God's Protection, we need to be faithful, and do what He commands, or we will not be able to stand, and will at last, be snared and taken and led, in chains, under darkness, to the Pit.

Once a person ends up in darkness, they are ever ready to entreat those who walk in Light, whether they want to enjoy that Light for the sake of Light or because they are evil and wish to put out the Light, we need to know.

Thus one is safer in a House that boldly proclaims and bears His Word and Name, and enjoy fellowship with one another and Him, then out in the world, among many different opinions, and desires...and I cited Jesus:

Mat 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

and

Jhn 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

There is absolutely no excuse for the population of my town not being in Church every Sunday. And there is no excuse for the Church not doing whatever is necessary to bring these souls to Church.

In the coming years, we are going to see this happen, else I and He are going to be "crucified" and rejected of this people, for this people, and by this people, Ala Independence Day.

 

No comments: