Thursday, August 19, 2004

Aight, I been busy, what? Just a few days maybe week since I last posted anything. I been working on CU (www.christian-underground.com) just posting and teaching people who will hear. I post under the name of Eveningstar, which is part of another screenname I have on AOL, EveningStarShade, which I got by revelation from the Holy Spirit, I believe...

Anyway, I suggest checking out sights like that and (www.theologyreview.com). They banned me from there but I forgive them and it's still the best forum site I've come across on the web. Some very crafty characters there tho,so be careful. Same with CU, be careful.

At theologyreview they deleted a lot of my work and plan to use it again posing me as somebody else...It's like it's always been, they steal the Word of the LORD and claim It for themselves...No harm done really, because the Word is no good unless you live It.

Well, I got some soup on the stove, and need to do some chores around the house, so I'll add more this evening maybe.

Have a wonderful rainy day.

Soooo...I've been busy again...Really crazy couple of weeks. My sister's boyfriend, a real jerk, attacked me and I had to go to the police and have a restraining order taken out against him, and go to court and follow up on that.

He's been living...leeching off of my family for like seven years now. Real psycho dude. I am always on edge when he is around, he's a nutcase, so I was afraid most of the time when he was living here. He drinks and is just full of demons and bad news...

I think God sent him to live with us to keep me in line kinda, like Paul was sent some kind of "thorn."

2Cr 12:7-9a "And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.

For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness."

But, it is nice to have him away now and to be able to enjoy my home and family without anyone having to fear for their lives and safety.

I feel really bad for him most of the time. He's not in control of who he can be or really is. He's a lost soul and he's angry and violent about it. But I totally despise the way he chooses the innocent as victims of his wrath rather thean confront whatever really is eating away at him. I'm sure it's worse than I can imagine for him. So I'm left kind of at a loss as to what to do for him. Every time I opened my hand to help him, he rejected me ferociously. He's a victim of every sin in the book but the worst is Pride.

Anyway, time to move on with our lives here at my home. It's going to be difficult because of the damage left upon our psyches and souls...

not to mention the debt and general chaos the house suffers from.

I hold out great hope for us now though. I think we can all blossom gradually and naturally without fear of violent outbursts of unjustified anger. He only got angry because I wouldn't let him subject the entire house to his crazy hellbent will.

So it was worth whatever pain and humiliation I suffered.

This was a War on Terror in my own home.

Yet, I still feel badly for him..an impossible situation, we could not be friends...He was just too far gone...Hopefully, he'll find some kind of I don't know what, existence to releave some of the pain I believe he is in all the time...

Anyway, that's what's happening on the homefront.

Now, I've been able to get back to things that need to be done around here.

Well, there, I've vented that.

I've got some work to do now, so perhaps this evening I'll write more...

Be well all..repent! the Kingdom is nigh...

So, not too shocking news...(www.christian-underground.com) banned me too. That's three separate christian online forums that have banned me now, all of them for revealing something they'd rather bury like Christ.
We were discussing anti-semetism in the church and I was telling them that I thoughtHitler was righteous minded. For this they took the opportunity to ban me, I was a little upset, but I know how the devil and his minions play, so it was not surprising.
Be very careful if you visit that forum about giving away personal info and saying too much. They are some extremely crafty and carnivorous individuals I think...No place for a Jew or Christian to fellowship.
It was funny, there is this obvious heathen, gentile and some fake jews trying to come across as Messianic, and they started a thread about anti-semetism, as I said, and what came out is that most of them are racist and antisemites posing as otherwise, and I, a Jew, was defending Hitler and they ban me for being an anti-semite...
Very funny. Not really though.
I'll try and get a link to the thread and post it in my next entry, but right now I can't even log on at all. All that comes up is "You are banned"
Computers are strange things, and I'm afraid evil people use them to further alienate each other. Stupid as hell, but some people are like that.

So that's it for this entry. Hot day today. I spent the day doing chores and am ready for a good night's rest.

Keep it real.

Be careful who you trust.

 

No comments: